Здравствуйте! Выберите, пожалуйста, ваш язык

Здравствуйте! Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь

Еще не зарегистрировались?
и откройте для себя новую, общепризнанную школу English Live.

Close
Добро пожаловать в "We Will Fashion You"
Everything about fashion...
Категория:Lifestyle
Язык: Chinese
Члены: 1390
Председатели: penny (Administrator)

Вы уверены, что вы хотите покинуть эту группу?

Вы уверены, что вы хотите удалить дискуссионную тему Camden Market in London is a mixture of different styles and personalities. Find yours.d one ?
От пользователя DMouzita3 19.11.2015 17:28:48
Camden Market in London is a mixture of different styles and personalities. Find yours.d one

Hi guys 

I wanna share with you a small article about Camden Market in London. I published it on my blog www.fashionfootwear.eu

The link to the article is www.fashionfootwear.eu/2015/11/camden-market-in-london-the-mixture-of-different-styles-and-personalities-find-yours.html

Comment the article. Give me your point of view. 

От пользователя NSida2 19.11.2015 23:24:51
RE: Camden Market in London is a mixture of different styles and personalities. Find yours.d one
hellooo, i've just read your article. i love reading your article specially the pictures, did you taking by yourself? i hope one day i will be there, in London. xoxo
От пользователя NSida2 19.11.2015 23:26:36
RE: Camden Market in London is a mixture of different styles and personalities. Find yours.d one
helooo, i've just read your article and thats really good. did you taking the pictures by yourself? i hope one day i will be there, in London. i'm from Indonesia btw. :)
От пользователя DMouzita3 21.11.2015 4:01:14
RE: RE: Camden Market in London is a mixture of different styles and personalities. Find yours.d one
Hello Thanks so much. Yes yes took it myself. I spend a part of my time in Paris and another part in London
От пользователя LSugiharto 21.11.2015 13:43:00
RE: RE: RE: Camden Market in London is a mixture of different styles and personalities. Find yours.d one
Great sharing. Thanks for that. It would be our very good reference to go there. We would like to read your other articles or sharing wherever you are. You wrote it very well.
От пользователя DMouzita3 22.11.2015 16:11:09
RE: RE: RE: RE: Camden Market in London is a mixture of different styles and personalities. Find yours.d one
Thanks very much. Yeah I'll publish other articles so soon