Здравствуйте! Выберите, пожалуйста, ваш язык

Здравствуйте! Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь

Еще не зарегистрировались?
и откройте для себя новую, общепризнанную школу English Live.

Close
Добро пожаловать в "Englishtown Brazilian Students"
This is the community for all students of Englishtown Brazil. Get to know who are the Brazilian students and learn together! Share your tips, comments, funny facts and all interesting things you know in English! Join us!
Категория:Regional
Язык: Portugese
Члены: 6494
Председатели: Analigia, Vanessa Spirandeo (Administrator), Stephen и Sarah Oliveira

Вы уверены, что вы хотите покинуть эту группу?

Вы уверены, что вы хотите удалить дискуссионную тему Hello Friends!! It's great to talk to everyone!! ?
От пользователя CBatistaCesar 26.06.2010 15:22:27
Hello Friends!! It's great to talk to everyone!!

Hello Friends!!

It's great to talk to everyone!! My name is Carolina, but please!! you call me Carol.

I'm 28 years old and I live in São Paulo, Brazil. I dont speak English very well..

Therefore, I'd like to make many friends!! Anyone, who wants can add me, ok?

I would be very happy to receive your help!!

Kisses,

Carol

От пользователя CPires216 28.06.2010 9:16:25
RE: Hello Friends!! It's great to talk to everyone!!
Hi Carolina! Nice to meet you! Let's improve our English together! Best wishes, Camila
От пользователя lrudner 29.06.2010 14:26:34
Hi Carol, Nice to meet you. I am Malu, from Salvador. Being part of this group and have friends with whom to exchange experiences, is excellent.I am also running behind an improvement in my English. Nothing better than chatting with friends who still have the same ideal.
От пользователя sxavier25 04.07.2010 21:53:17
Hello Carol I'm a new student of Englishtown. I hope to learn english in this year. If I could to help you, there will be a pleasure. I accept your help and all friend here. I'm living in Florianópolis, 43 years old, 2 sons, 2 cats and 1 pregnant dog. Hug. Sandro
От пользователя ACosta3323 06.07.2010 5:49:20
RE: RE: Hello Friends!! It's great to talk to everyone!!
Hi Carol. How are you? My name is Anderson and i study english at Skill. I'm here to practice my english with you. I am from Salvador-BA, i'm 23 years old, i have a sister(her name is Elizabeth), i have a nephew(his name is Caiky) and i'm married. I'm add you! Take care!
От пользователя BCoutinho33 23.08.2010 15:23:58
RE: RE: RE: Hello Friends!! It's great to talk to everyone!!
Hi, Carol. What´s good in the hood?! We are glad to have you here! I am Bruno, 27 years old and also live in São Paulo. I work with Marketing and love to hang out with my wife and friends. :)
От пользователя lrodrigues1043 17.04.2012 21:18:48
Hi, Carol. On mondays I work with dentist. My name is Luciana. I am twenty years old. I have eyes black and like of see movies. On saturday i like of sleeping. I also like of americans. Nice to meet you.
От пользователя lrodrigues1043 17.04.2012 21:18:51
Hi, Carol. On mondays I work with dentist. My name is Luciana. I am twenty years old. I have eyes black and like of see movies. On saturday i like of sleeping. I also like of americans. Nice to meet you.
От пользователя AGuimaraesRibeiro 24.04.2012 11:35:08
Hi Carol. My name is Amaury. I'm brazilian too. I live in Manaus-AM. I'm 32 years old. I'm a eletrical engineer and it's the first time in englishtown and I like know new friends for pratice my english. t's a pleasure add you. Nice to meet you.