Здравствуйте! Выберите, пожалуйста, ваш язык

Здравствуйте! Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь

Еще не зарегистрировались?
и откройте для себя новую, общепризнанную школу English Live.

Close
Добро пожаловать в "Everyday English for Chinese Speakers"
English to get you through the day, whether it's at the doctor's or at the bank.
Категория:Lifestyle
Язык: Chinese
Члены: 3883
Председатели: penny (Administrator)

Вы уверены, что вы хотите покинуть эту группу?

Вы уверены, что вы хотите удалить дискуссионную тему Chating in English?
От пользователя ydanc13 24.03.2015 22:55:52
Chating in English

Hello everyone,I am eager to improve my English,I am looking for a partner to chat in English.let me introduce myself at first ,I living in Shanghai.i work in a finacial department,in my free time,i like going dancing,listening to the music,watching TV,playing pingpong and cooking and so on.

От пользователя Fatima 12.09.2016 14:08:58
RE: Chating in English
Hi... I am teacher, and live in Brasil. I like to read, beach and chat with friends. Nice to meet you!
От пользователя JLira309 14.03.2017 19:35:35
RE: Chating in English
Hello, I also want to improve my english and I love the chinese culture. Right now, I am studying chinese language. I am a medical student and I pretend as soon to visit Shangai :). I am from Brazil and I live in Recife in the northeast of Brazil. I like gardening, surfing in the internet and going out with my family and my boyfriend in my free time. Do you want chat with me? Nice to meet you.

Премиальное предложение
Experience & learn English abroadEnrich your learning with the world leader in language education. Pick among EF's short and longterm language courses and discover the world's most exciting cities.
Группы с похожим содержанием
Tan Qing Shuo Ai
LifestyleA corner of the web where you can chat about cu...
Casual Corner
LifestyleHang out and chat about anything under the sun!